XENOX Motor Handpiece MHX/E
Unrivalled for handiness with a diameter of only 35mm. Smooth running and pleasantly quiet thanks to the balanced specialty DC motor (adjustable from 5,000 - 20,000rpm).
- Slim housing in grip area for easy manageability in pen and fist position.
- Ground ball-bearing spindle, can be locked at the push of a button for tool exchange.
- High-quality steel collets (one each of 2.35 - 3.0 and 3.2mm are included in the scope of delivery) ensure the shafts are clamped absolutely centrically. The accessories will neither wobble nor vibrate!
- Feed line: 150cm long spiral cable with reverse protection specialty plug for the control unit's polarised socket.
- Operated with low volt safety voltage (12 - 18V) and approved for working with liquids (coolants), too. We recommend our control unit SGX as power source.
Product Reviews :
Write a review
Email a Friend
Related Products :
All > Machines > Proxxon > Proxxon Motorized Machines > Machines for Laboratory and Nails